Palisades Tahoe Masters Program
Designed to take skiing to the next level while with our athletes & professional coaches.
The Masters Program is designed to take your skiing to the next level while skiing the gems of Olympic Valley and Alpine Meadows with our athletes and professional coaches. The Masters Program offers a choice of gate training and free skiing every day of the week except Wednesday. This program is designed to build long-term development for all advanced skiers over the age of 18. We accomplish this goal by building your skills and confidence in a variety of snow conditions, across increasingly challenging on- and off-piste terrain. In addition, our gate training not only makes our participants more competitive but also is a proven method of refining technique.
On a daily basis, coaches will place athletes in a group that suits their needs. Generally, there are two groups available in the morning for freeskiing and at least three groups on most afternoons. Gate training will be from 9:30am to 12:30pm this season. This will allow for two courses on most days, with time during the training day for video analysis to complement the coaching. The Gate Training group will after a lunch break, work on focused free skiing and drill in the afternoon. rich-text
2021-22 Masters Program Rates
|Schedule||Full Season Rate|
|Midweek (Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri)||$2530|
The Masters Program focuses on alpine racing techniques of Super G, Giant Slalom and Slalom disciplines, and skills needed for performance oriented skiing and club level racing fun. The Masters Full-Time Program is offered 6 days per week (Thursday - Tuesday; Wednesdays off) from December 2, 2021 - April 3, 2022. Rate does not include lift access.
The Masters Midweek Training Program is offered 4 days per week (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday; Wednesdays off) from December 2, 2021 - April 3, 2022. Rate does not include lift access.
- Access to over 6,000 acres of terrain at Olympic Valley and Alpine Meadows
- Program focuses on free skiing and gate training to improve your skiing skills.
- Gate Training and free skiing (when gate training is not available) every day of the week (except Wednesday)
- Limited line cutting privileges when accompanied by our coaches
- Wireless Timing when gate training
- Video Analysis and coaching to gauge and improve performance.
- Socializing with a great group of people!
- Most of our coaches have been trained through the U.S. Ski and Snowboard, and have a combined experience level in excess of well over 100 years.
- Some coaches have coached numerous members of the US Ski Team when they were Junior Athletes training at Olympic Valley
- Recognized locally and nationally for their expertise
- From winning on the racecourse, to skiing powder, our coaches and program are ready, willing, and able to take you to the next level.
- Season pass and/or lift tickets not included
- For more information about racing in the Far West Masters Division go to www.farwestmasters.org.
- For more information, please call 530-452-7188
- Masters Daily Information Hotline 530-452-4333. Updated daily.