Snow Tubing at Palisades Tahoe in Lake Tahoe is a fun mountain adventure for the whole family.
|SnoVentures at Palisades base area
|1651 Olympic Valley Rd, Olympic Valley, CA 96146
Tubing at Palisades Tahoe offers an exhilarating and family-friendly adventure. Experience the excitement of winter sports without the need for specialized equipment or skills. Whether you're seeking a solo adventure or a group activity, tubing at Palisades Tahoe promises laughter, excitement, and unforgettable moments against the stunning backdrop of the Sierra Nevada mountains. rich-text, responsive-table
- Tickets available for purchase online and at the SnoVentures Activity Zone
- Snow tubing sessions are 55 minutes long and begin on the top of the hour
- Limited number of tickets per session in order to provide the best experience
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable
- Each participant needs to have their own ticket
- Snowtubing hours are weather and conditions permitting
- The last daily tubing session is at 4pm
- Follow attendant’s instructions.
- All tubers must be 40” tall and able to independently get in and out of their own tube.
- Parents are not allowed to ride in the same tube as their child. No exceptions.
- One rider per tube and one tube per lane.- Tubing in designated lanes only.
- Make sure the lane is clear before you go.
- Immediately exit at the end of the tubing lane once you come to a stop.
- Do not cross over lanes into oncoming traffic
- Ski boots are not permitted on the tubing hill.
**While we do not require helmets to participate, they are highly recommended for safety purposes***