Snow Tubing - Closed for Season
Snowtubing at Palisades Tahoe in Lake Tahoe is a fun mountain adventure for the whole family.
|Hours||Closed for the 22-23 winter season.|
|Location||SnoVentures at Palisades base area|
|Address||1651 Olympic Valley Rd, Olympic Valley, CA 96146|
Snow Tubing is CLOSED for the season.
Snow Tubing Details
- Tickets available for purchase online and at the SnoVentures Activity Zone
- Snow tubing sessions are 55 minutes long and begin on the top of the hour
- Limited number of tickets per session in order to provide the best experience
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable
- Each participant needs to have their own ticket
- Snowtubing hours are weather and conditions permitting
- The last daily tubing session is at 3pm
- Snowtubing is $42 on weekdays and $54 on weekends and blackout dates
Requirements & Safety
- Follow attendant’s instructions.
- All tubers must be 40” tall and able to independently get in and out of their own tube.
- Parents are not allowed to ride in the same tube as their child. No exceptions.
- One rider per tube and one tube per lane.- Tubing in designated lanes only.
- Make sure the lane is clear before you go.
- Immediately exit at the end of the tubing lane once you come to a stop.
- Do not cross over lanes into oncoming traffic
- Ski boots are not permitted on the tubing hill.
**While we do not require helmets to participate, they are highly recommended for safety purposes***
ARE YOU AN IKON PASS HOLDER?
You receive FREE Snowtubing every Thursday as a thank you for being an Ikon Pass holder! This is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please visit our Ikon Pass Thursdays page for details on how to register. rich-text, responsive-table
Enter A Date Below To Check AVAILABILITY