$30,000 annually toward clear lakes & streams.
Thanks to the generosity of our guests, Green Bucks have helped restore the first four miles of the Truckee River and remove invasive aquatic weeds from Lake Tahoe.
$120,000 annually towards regional schools & literacy.
And Creekside Charter, a free public school, operates at the base of Olympic Valley for $1 a year.
421,000 plastic bottles removed from our waste stream.
We're the first resort in North America to ban the sale of single-use water bottles. We won't be the last.
- 4 Free Electric Car Charging stations
- 127 new bike racks to the Tahoe Basin
- 15,000+ retired staff jackets & pants to those in need around the world
- 500 at-risk youth learn to ski & ride annually with SkiDuck
- 25,000 cars off the road annually with POW Carpool Parking, preventing greenhouse gas emissions equal to 67,000 trips around Lake Tahoe
- 20,000 vehicle trips eliminated from mountain access roads with Mountaineer
Palisades Tahoe was recognized for Climate Action by tracking and reducing carbon emissions. Protect Our Winters “POW” Carpool Parking and the introduction of the app-based Mountaineer shuttle both contributed to emissions reductions. rich-text, responsive-table