Dec - April
LocationBoth Base Areas at
Palisades Tahoe


Your Ikon Pass unlocks the best benefits of Palisades Tahoe every Thursday in the winter

You won't want to miss out on Ikon Pass Thursdays this winter! Every week, Palisades Tahoe will be offering exclusive deals and discounts to our Ikon Pass, Ikon Base Pass, and Ikon Session Pass holders on Thursdays. There's seriously something for everyone on Thursday: You can enjoy early access to the slopes, free tubing, food and beverage specials, deals on lodging, and more. Bring your pass and a sense of adventure, and get ready to save!

Event Details
  • Dates: Every Thursday, December 2022 - May 2023
  • Time: 8am-5pm
  • Location: Both base areas at Palisades Tahoe

Ikon Pass Thursday Deals:

$12 Apres Ski Yoga Class: This is more than 50% off at Palisades Yoga! Simply show us your season pass at the studio to receive the special rate. Available to purchase online or in-person from December 22nd through the end of the winter season.

View class schedule

Ikon Pass First Tracks: Get early access to our slopes before they open to the public. This year, First Tracks will take place on February 2nd and March 2nd. Registration is required. Ikon Pass First Tracks Registration Information. January 5th First Tracks cancelled due to inclement weather.

Register Now

FREE Snow Tubing
: You can walk right up to our activity building near the bottom terminal of the Far East chairlift to sign up for a slot. Please arrive 30 minutes before your desired timeslot to make your reservation. For example, if you'd like to do snow tubing at 11am, please arrive at 10:30 am. Snowtubing sessions run for 55 minutes starting at the top of the hour from 11am-3pm. This offer is available on a first-come, first-served basis on the same day only. We have a limited number of spots for each time slot. May be impacted byweather and conditions.Available between December 1, 2022, through the end of the winter season. Not available on December 29, 2022, and February 23, 2023. Not valid for Disco Tubing. 1 complimentary tubing ticket per pass per week. Must present valid 22-23 pass to qualify.

Get Details
$5 Belt Wax: Visit either of our rental shops to get your belt wax. You must present your Ikon Pass in person to qualify, and keep in mind, this deal is not available on holidays.
Save 30% on Demo Equipment: You can book equipment online or in person. To book online, use code THURSDAYDEMOS. If you want to visit us in person, stop into one of our three Demo Centers to save 30% on equipment. This deal only applies to Ikon Pass Holders.
Save an additional 5% on Friends & Family Tickets: Shredding with friends and family is more fun. That’s why you’ll get an additional 5% discount on Thursdays to bring a buddy. That brings your total to 30% off. Present your 22-23 Ikon Pass at a Ticket & Pass location to receive 30% off a 1-day Lift Ticket or Sightseeing Ticket on eligible days. These 30% tickets will not sell out.
  • Rotating weekly specials, available to order through the Palisades Tahoe app
  • $5 breakfast sandwiches at Sun Bowl
  • $5 Food & Drink Specials starting at 12pm in Plaza Bar, open til 6pm
  • $5 Food & Drink specials starting at 12pm in Alpine Bar, open til 5pm. Complimentary cookie at 4pm.
Ikon Pass Thursdays Clinic: NEW this season, we are offering an Ikon Pass Thursday clinic for $80. This clinic is for High Intermediate to Advanced/Expert skiers and features a topic of the day suitable for the current conditions. Whether it’s carving, moguls or powder & crud, we will help you improve your skills and get the most out of your day. Includes lift-line privileges. You can book online or present your 22-23 Ikon Pass at the Rental Shop at Palisades or Alpine to book your clinic on site. Be prepared to start the Ikon Pass Thursday clinic at 9:30 AM. Blackout dates include: 12/22/2022, 12/29/2022, 01/05/2023, 02/23/2023.

Learn More
Save an additional 5% on Lodging: Instead of our regular 20% midweek savings, you get an additional 5% on Thursday nights, bringing the grand total to 25% off Thursday night stays at The Village at Palisades Tahoe Hotel.

Book Now

You Might Also Like