Get the most up-to-date information on lift & trail status, lift wait times, parking and road conditions, and more. rich-text
Track lifts and trails skied, vertical feet skied, maximum speed, and more. Plus, you can see how you compare to your friends and to other skiers and riders on the mountain with our Leaderboard. rich-text
Form a group with your family or friends so that you don’t lose one another. You’ll also be able to easily compare stats and send group messages. rich-text
You can book lodging, purchase lift tickets, and reserve The North Face Mountain Guides through the Palisades Tahoe App. rich-text
NEW! Achievements & Medals
Track your day to unlock medals and achievements. Get crowned Chairlift Champion by riding a single chairlift the most times out of anyone at the resort.
My stats aren't tracking correctly. What should I do?
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Palisadse Tahoe app
- Location services need to be turned on AND select “Always” while tracking at resort otherwise the app cannot track when the app is in the background
- Make sure to click on “Start Tracking” button as the app will not track automatically
- Make sure when you “Start Tracking”, it’s showing the mountain that you are at. E.g. don’t start tracking on the Olympic Valley map if you are at Alpine Meadows.
- Make sure that "Low Power Mode" or "Battery Saver Mode" is turned off
- For Android Users: To confirm that your app has the right tracking settings, make sure that you see your phone displaying the logo icon on the title bar when the app is tracking in the background. If not, it’s not tracking.
- If none of the above items seem to solve the issue, send an email FROM THE APP by going to More>Settings>Email Us so that we can track down the error for you. Even if you notice the error days later, sending an email from within the app is best.
I got a new phone. Can I restore my stats?
Yes! With the app open, select “More” from the menu at the bottom right-hand side of the screen. Then go to Settings > Restore Tracking Stats.
How do I enable push notifications?
With the app open, select “More” from the menu at the bottom right-hand side of the screen. Then go to Settings > Edit Notification Settings. Here, you can opt-in or out of receiving Group Messages, Snow & Weather Information, Resort Operations & Lift Status Information, Special Offers & Events Information, and Welcome Messages.
When editing your notification settings, please know that push notifications are one of the primary ways we communicate information regarding major lift status changes, parking, road conditions, and events. If you ever miss a push notification, or you can’t seem to find it again, go to “More” in the menu at the bottom right-hand side of the screen. Then go to “Notifications,” where you will be able to view an inbox of all the most recent push notifications.
I want to receive Resort Operations notifications, but I haven’t been getting them. What should I do?
With the app open, select “More” from the menu at the bottom right-hand side of the screen. Then go to Settings > Edit Notification Settings. Make sure that “Resort Operations & Lift Status Information” is selected. Additionally, when you are on your way to Olympic Valley or Alpine Meadows, make sure that your location services on your phone are turned ON. When we send parking information, we are sending it to a geo-targeted audience, so if you do not have location services enabled, you will not receive the notifications. Finally, within the General Settings of your phone, you must also make sure that you ALLOW push notifications from the Palisades Tahoe app, and that you ALLOW the Palisades Tahoe App to use your location.
Tracking really seems to kill my battery. How can I conserve battery while still tracking?
The best way to conserve your phone battery is to put your phone on airplane mode. As long as your location services are enabled, performance tracking will still work. Please note that when your phone is on airplane mode, you will be unable to see some real-time information that requires connectivity.
Who can I contact about an issue I’m having?
With the app open, select “More” from the menu at the bottom right-hand side of the screen. Then go to Settings. Under “Contact,” select the “Email Us” option. This is the best way to communicate directly with the app team about any issues you may be having. rich-text