Get the most up-to-date information on lift & trail status, lift wait times, road conditions. rich-text, responsive-table
NEW this season: The Palisades Tahoe App has an all-new user experience that is designed to enhance your day on the slopes. The “Happening Today” dashboard gives you a glimpse into that day’s events, deals and offerings to make the most of your resort experience. rich-text, responsive-table
NEW this season:As a resort renowned for its vast and diverse terrain spread across two mountains with 6000 skiable acres, it’s important to know where to go. A new navigation tool within the app allows you to easily identify terrain that aligns with your ability level and get guidance on how to reach those areas at the resort. rich-text, responsive-table
Skiing and snowboarding is now more rewarding than ever. Track your days on the app to be a part of the Legendary Rewards Club! Unlock achievements to earn exclusive rewards throughout the season. Whether you’re aiming to join the ranks of the 100 Days Legend Club or charging to be crowned Chairlift Champion for the day, take on new challenges and have more fun on the slopes. rich-text, responsive-table
Create your own private leaderboard this winter to see how you compare to your friends and family. Track lifts and trails skied, vertical feet skied, and more. Plus, you'll see how you stack up against all other skiers and riders on the mountain with our public Leaderboard. rich-text, responsive-table
Find Your Friends
Form a group with your family or friends so that you don’t lose one another. You’ll also be able to easily compare stats and send group messages of where you are on the mountain.
Frequently Asked Questions
I want to receive Resort Operations notifications, but I haven’t been getting them. What should I do?
How do I enable push notifications?
I got a new phone. Can I restore my stats?
I’m a Samsung user and am having tracking issues.
My stats are tracking incorrectly. What should I do?
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Palisades Tahoe app
- Location services need to be turned on AND select “Always” while tracking at resort otherwise the app cannot track when the app is in the background
- Make sure to click on “Start Tracking” button as the app will not track automatically
- Make sure when you “Start Tracking”, it’s showing the mountain that you are at. E.g. don’t start tracking on the Palisades map if you are at Alpine.
- Make sure that "Low Power Mode" or "Battery Saver Mode" is turned off
- For Android Users: To confirm that your app has the right tracking settings, make sure that you see your phone displaying the logo icon on the title bar when the app is tracking in the background. If not, it’s not tracking.
- If none of the above items seem to solve the issue, send an email FROM THE APP by going to More>Settings>Email Us so that we can track down the error for you. Even if you notice the error days later, sending an email from within the app is best.