Get the most up-to-date information on lift & trail status, lift wait times, parking and road conditions, and more. rich-text, responsive-table
NEW this season: Create your own private leaderboard this winter to see how you compare to your friends and family. Track lifts and trails skied, vertical feet skied, maximum speed, and more. Plus, you'll see how you stack up againstall other skiers and riders on the mountain with our Leaderboard. rich-text, responsive-table
Check the app to see the status of each of our parking lots at both mountains. Now you can make an educated decision about where to park while on your way to the resort. You may need to update your app to access this feature. rich-text, responsive-table
Form a group with your family or friends so that you don’t lose one another. You’ll also be able to easily compare stats and send group messages. rich-text, responsive-table
You can book lodging, purchase lift tickets, and reserve The North Face Mountain Guides through the Palisades Tahoe App. rich-text, responsive-table
NEW! Legendary Rewards & Achievements
Track your days on the app to be a part of the all-new Legendary Rewards Club! Unlock medals and achievements to earn exclusive rewards throughout the season. Whether you’re aiming to join the ranks of the 100 Days Legend Club or charging to be crowned Chairlift Champion for the day, take on new challenges and have more fun on the slopes.
Frequently Asked Questions
I want to receive Resort Operations notifications, but I haven’t been getting them. What should I do?
How do I enable push notifications?
I got a new phone. Can I restore my stats?
My stats are tracking incorrectly. What should I do?
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Palisades Tahoe app
- Location services need to be turned on AND select “Always” while tracking at resort otherwise the app cannot track when the app is in the background
- Make sure to click on “Start Tracking” button as the app will not track automatically
- Make sure when you “Start Tracking”, it’s showing the mountain that you are at. E.g. don’t start tracking on the Palisades map if you are at Alpine.
- Make sure that "Low Power Mode" or "Battery Saver Mode" is turned off
- For Android Users: To confirm that your app has the right tracking settings, make sure that you see your phone displaying the logo icon on the title bar when the app is tracking in the background. If not, it’s not tracking.
- If none of the above items seem to solve the issue, send an email FROM THE APP by going to More>Settings>Email Us so that we can track down the error for you. Even if you notice the error days later, sending an email from within the app is best.