Lodging Discount Programs
Lift Tickets + Rentals
Grab your discounted Lift Tickets and receive 25% off Monday-Thursday and 20% off Friday-Sunday.
- Not valid during blackout periods: 12/26-12/31, 1/13-1/14/24, 2/17-2/25/24
- Rental & demo equipment is 25% off with no holiday restrictions
- All items must be purchased the night before by 11:59pm
- Discounts NOT valid at ticket windows
- Parking reservations required on Saturdays, Sundays, and select holidays
BUY TICKETS & RENTALS rich-text, responsive-table
4-Day Lift Pack
Ski 4 days this winter -- and they don't have to be consecutive! With our 4-day lift pack, you can ski any day, including weekends and holidays. Plus, with your lodging discount, you'll save an ADDITIONAL $40. Please note that a paid parking reservation is required on Saturdays, Sundays, and select holidays.
Get 4 Days rich-text, responsive-table
Everything you need to know about Palisades Tahoe weather, Lift status, hours of operation, and parking. You can also check out our trail maps and webcams for more.
See Mountain Information rich-text, responsive-table
With 34 lifts and 6,000 skiable acres across our two mountains, there are endless adventures to be had at Palisades Tahoe. Check out our Legendary Lifts to see our most storied chairlifts, terrain highlights, and tips to navigate the resort like a local.
View Legendary Lifts rich-text, responsive-table
Keep up to date on our events calendar to see what’s happening at Palisades Tahoe this month. You’ll find everything from free music events, festivals, and wellness events in the Olympic Valley.
Check out events
Guidelines and Details
- All sales are final
- No exchanges
- No Refunds
- Expired products have no value
How to Purchase Lift Tickets
- The lodge you are staying with will issue you a promo code. This code will give you access to the discounted product offered in the program
- Any issues regarding the use of your code need to be sent directly to customer service 1 (800) 403-0206 or email us at email@example.com. Please do not reach out directly to lodge or front desk as this is a unique product offering run by Palisades Tahoe.
- Click the BUY TICKETS button
- Review the month you would like to purchase tickets in and select the age range you wish to purchase tickets for – Adult, Teen or Child. You can select all three at the same time or each individually
- Select 1 Day
- Review the calendar dates available for you to purchase tickets for. Select the date you wish to purchase a ticket for. Tickets are date specific so be mindful of the dates you select for your tickets. Tickets are only valid on the date they are assigned to and purchased for.
- Adjust quantity of tickets and press the “select” button to add product to your itinerary.
- Please note – if your arrival date is 12+ days in the future, your tickets will be sent to your mailing address. The system will not allow you to pick up at the ticket window. If your arrival date is within the next 12 days, you will go to the ticket window for pick up.
- Sign In or Create A Profile. Please use your personal email to create your profile.
- Review your order. Review our terms & conditions and our cancellation policy and check the box. You can save your itinerary here and revisit later to complete your order.
- If you are satisfied with your order and do not wish to make any additional changes, you may checkout.
- Print your ticket vouchers. Redeem your tickets using your vouchers at either the Olympic Valley or Alpine Meadows Ticket Window or at the Pickup Kiosk in the Olympic Valley Funitel Plaza in front of the main ticket office. Scan the barcode from your phone and your tickets will print out right at the Kiosk; one scan will print the entire order.
- If you have questions about your order, call 1-800-403-0206. Note your reference itinerary number to the call center agent to discuss your order in detail.
Ticket and Lesson FAQ
Why do I need to set at least one night between arrival/departure?
This is a system requirement. You can set any range of dates with at least one day in between.
Are tram tickets assigned to a specific date?
Tickets are date specific this season so be mindful of the dates you select for your tickets. Tickets are only valid on the date they are assigned to and purchased for.
Where do I pick up my tickets?
For arrival dates set 12+ days in the future, your tickets will be sent directly to the shipping address listed in your order. For arrival dates set within 12 days, your tickets will be available for pick up at the Ticket Window at Olympic Valley or Alpine Meadows.
Who has to pick up the Tickets at the resort?
The person purchasing the tram ticket (head of household), must be the one to pick up the lift tickets at the resort with a valid ID. If multiple lift tickets are purchased in one transaction, only the purchaser is authorized to pick up all of the lift tickets at the resort.
Do my tickets “roll over” to next season as a credit if I don’t use them this season?
No. All sales are final. No exchanges. No refunds. Expired products have no value.
Can I pick up tickets that are not under my name?
No. Tickets need to be assigned to guest picking up tickets. If tickets are going to be picked up by another individual, the purchaser needs to call in and place tickets under will call under the name of the individual who will be picking up ticket.
Lessons are assigned to guest names. Please use the name of the individual who is taking the lesson upon purchase.
Why is the guest name required for tickets?
This is a system requirement to ensure that the correct product is assigned to the guest.
Does the name assigned to the ticket have to be used by that individual?
For lift Tickets, no. You can share tickets that have assigned names as long as the age requirement is met.
For lessons, yes. You must have the individual present who purchased the lesson.
Can I book tickets for friends & family?
Yes. Employees and members of participating parties can purchase tickets for friends & family.
Is there a minimum or maximum number of tickets?
No. There is no limit or maximum number of tickets or lessons employees and members can purchase. Please remember that all sales are final. No exchanges. No refunds. Expired products have no value.
Still have questions? If you need additional assistance, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whether it's your first time visiting Palisades Tahoe or you're a returning skier or rider, we always recommend you review our Mountain Safety Policies before each trip. Below you'll find our skier code, as well as safety information related to avoiding collisions, riding chairlifts, terrain park etiquette, deep snow and powder safety tips, summer safety information, and more.
View Mountain Safety rich-text, responsive-table