Group Aerial Tram Tickets
Take your group of 20 or more on a scenic Aerial Tram ride and save on sightseeing tickets this summer.
CLIMB OVER 2,000 FEET ON THE AERIAL TRAM
This panoramic 10-minute ride soars from the Village, above the iconic Tram Face, ending at Palisades Tahoe's High Camp located at 8,200' in Olympic Valley. The Aerial Tram will be open daily for sightseeing starting June 18, 2021.
- Tram Tickets must be purchased at a minimum of 72 hours in advance in one form of payment
- A minimum purchase of twenty tram tickets must be purchased
- Every 21st Tram Ticket will be complimentary
- The free Olympic Museum is open to all sightseers. Masks and social distancing are required
- The High Camp Marketplace and Granite Bistro will be open when the Aerial Tram is in operation
- If you already have a ticket or pass, you do not need additional sightseeing tickets. You may use your valid ticket or pass to sightsee
|Age||Group Rate (per ticket)|
|4 & Under||Free|
|2021/22 Ikon Pass holder||Free|